Under (other) ASEAN title on topbar, we will share our travel story around ASEAN COUNTRIES (except Indonesia, because we’ve already made the whole own page about it).
List of the posts :
- Mui Ne : Saharaesque Vietnam
- Da Lat Flower Park in Full Bloom
- Vietnam’s Fairy Tale Architecture : The Crazy House (Hang Nga)
- Romantic City of Da Lat, a Highland in Central Vietnam
- Chilling at Da Lat Town Square & The Only Supermarket in Town
- Celebrating Eid-al-Adha in Ho Chi Minh City
- Photo Challenge : Solitude
- Photo Challenge : Shadow
- Halal Foods @ Da Lat, Vietnam
- Visiting Ho Chi Minh City, The Old Saigon (on progress)
- Halal Foods @ Ho Chi Minh City (on progress)
- Halal Foods @ Mui Ne (on progress)
- Kota Kinabalu, a One Day Getaway
- Road Trip to Kundasang, The Countryside
- Halal Foods @ Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- Cattle Vilage, a Taste of New Zealand in Southeast Asia (on progress)
- Staying Overnight at Changi International Airport, Singapore (on progress)
Due to some works, I haven’t finished writing all about the places we visited yet. They’re still on the waiting list.
You can follow our blog to keep on knowing the recent updates of them. Some places may be your next travel destination!